Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
201 North 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States
Phone: (215) 448-2000
3.3/5 (908 reviews)
Thrive in our downtown Philadelphia hotel
All of the city's major attractions are within walking distance, or get a new perspective with our city’s bike share program, located right outside our hotel. If you are making a stop at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, it is two blocks away.
Work and play at our central location, featuring a multi-million dollar transformation of the indoor pool, meeting spaces, restaurant, state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness Center Programmed by Core Performance and The Link@Sheraton, offering PC workstations and printing in the lobby.
From America’s birthplace we welcome you to the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Pay Rates Equal to Your Birth Year
Get your second and third night at rates equal to your birth year. Happy birth year to you.
- First night: from $139
- Second & third night: rate equals your birth year (Born in 1948? Pay $48.)
- Rates will be confirmed at check-in upon presentation of valid ID
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and ask for promo code NBR.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Check-in time, 3 PM
- Check-out time, 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Self and Valet Parking Facilities $39.20-46.55/day Pets welcome
- Dogs up to 50lbs welcome
- SPG Category 4
- Sheraton Fitness Center
- 24-hour business center
- Sheraton Club
- Dining at The Terrace Café
- View More Hotel Features
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel is located at 201 North 17th Street, in the heart of City Center.
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- LOVE Park
- National Constitution Center
- Philadelphia Mormon Temple
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Franklin Institute
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Please Touch Museum
- The Barnes Foundation
- Brick American Eatery
- Reading Terminal Market
- Rose Tattoo Cafe
- Sabrina's Cafe
- Scoop deVille
How To Get Here
Thrill your palate in one of the country’s finest culinary destinations
Philadelphia's dining scene is absolutely abundant. Refuel at one of our venues, or outdoors for a delectable experience.
- Lobby Lounge & Restaurant
- The Terrace Café
hours of operation
Philadelphia's vibrant meeting & conference center
Newly renovated dynamic, split level, multi-functional meeting spaces boasts high-ceilings with enhanced lighting, the perfect setting for a memorable meeting.
- 58,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 38 meeting rooms
- 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom
- Two blocks away from the Philadelphia Convention Center
- Executive Meeting Specialists