Citizens Bank Park is located 6.4 miles from the hotel, and is home to the city's beloved Philadelphia Phillies baseball team. A member of the Eastern Division of Major League Baseball's National League, the Phillies have won two World Series championships and seven National League Pennants.
Since its opening in 2004, Citizens Bank Park has been dazzling spectators with breathtaking views, upgraded amenities and special features like the Liberty Bell. Standing 50 feet tall and 35 wide, the bell is wrung after every Phillies homer. The stadium also features a state-of-the-art HD video board, known as the Phanavision, which is the largest LED display in the National League. This 43,651-seat outdoor ballpark includes bleacher seats, a tradition that started in the 1920s when residents of 20th Street built bleacher seats on top of their roofs. The seats are located on top of the buildings along Ashburn Alley.
- Lincoln Financial Field is located 6.4 miles from the hotel
- Address: 1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Please expect an approximate 13 minute drive
Subway - Broad Street Line (Orange)
- Walk 0.3 miles to Vine Station
- Eight stops to AT&T Station
- Walk 0.4 miles to Citizens Bank Park