Get to know the perks of being a planner
The opportunity for bonus Starpoints® is better than ever, plus there’s still great value to provide for your customers. Book a meeting by September 30, 2013 and hold it by December 31, 2013, to receive:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- Your choice of either accelerated room upgrades (1/35), accelerated comp room policy (1/35), or a complimentary welcome reception
The perks of being a planner have never been better.
Become a planner with privileges
More rewards for meetings in 2013!
There’s a new way to achieve elite status and accumulate Starpoints® in Starwood Preferred Planner, our reward and recognition program for meeting planners.
For the first time, you will earn 1 elite room night credit for every 10 group rooms which can be combined with room nights earned through SPG qualifying stays and applied toward Gold and Platinum status. Plus, planners earn 50% more Starpoints once you achieve Gold or Platinum levels. Status and Starpoints can be used for Free Night Awards, Instant Meeting credits, charitable contributions, Your24TM, and more.
Just book and hold a meeting in 2013 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
- Starwood Preferred Planners: Earn 1 Starpoint for every $3USD AND 1 room night credit toward elite status for every 10 group room nights consumed
- Starwood Preferred Planner Gold and Platinum members: Earn 1 Starpoint for every $2USD AND 1 room night credit toward elite status for every 10 group room nights consumed
- Not a Starwood Preferred Planner? Join now.
Learn more about Philadelphia meetings and conferences at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel and begin planning your event today!