It is the "largest indoor flower show in the world" attracting more than 250,000 people annually. The show features large scale gardens, which range from elaborate landscaped displays to individual and club entries of a prize horticultural specimen. Each year there is an official theme which serves as the inspiration for most exhibits. The exhibits are submitted for judging in many categories, and are highly competitive.
Experience the largest and longest running indoor flower show for your self with a stay at our Philadelphia Flower Show hotel. Book our best rates
- Best available rates
- Valid for arrivals all days of the week
- Receive full Starpoints®
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for our best available rates.
The Philadelphia Flower Show attracts over 250,000 visitors each year and has become the world’s largest indoor flower show. Held at the Philadelphia Convention Center, our Philadelphia Flower Show hotel is only three blocks from the center’s main entrance meaning with each step you’re approaching the soothing aromas of the beautiful floral creations.
The show features large scale gardens, which range from elaborate landscaped displays to individual and club entries of a prize horticultural specimen. This year’s theme is Lights, Camera, BLOOM!
- Location/Box Office
- Box Office location & entrance: Pennsylvania Convention Center at 12th & Arch Streets
- Secondary entrance: Market Street between 11th & 12th Streets (via the Market East train station)
- Transportation from hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel is located approximately ½ mile to the primary entrance, please allow for a 10-15 minute walk
- Taxis are also available from the front entrance of the hotel
- Adult: $32
- Student: $22
- Child: $17
- Saturday, March 5 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday, March 6 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Mon. - Fri., March 7-11 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday, March 12 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday, March 13 8:00 am - 6:00 pm