During your stay with us at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, indulge yourself with an upgrade to Sheraton Club. As a Sheraton Club guest, you are granted access to our private Sheraton Club Lounge where you can relax in this upscale space over complimentary breakfast (Monday through Friday), evening hors d'oeuvres and dessert (Sunday through Thursday) and a variety of refreshing beverages throughout the day.
Take advantage of the Sheraton Club Lounge at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel to connect with family and friends or to meet with colleagues. For your business needs, we provide complimentary use of a copier/fax/printer, computer with Internet access, and office supplies to help you take care of business.
Upgrade to the Club level on your next trip and enjoy:
- Unlimited access to our private Club Lounge featuring spectacular views
- Complimentary breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres in the Club lounge daily
- High-speed Internet access in your guestroom and in the Club lounge -complimentary to SPG members who book through Starwood Channels
- Complimentary unlimited local phone calls
- Enjoy bottled water, upgraded bath amenities, newspapers and plush bathrobes in your Club guestroom
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate code SICLUB.
Aleady have a reservation but looking to upgrade? Click to submit a request to Upgrade to the Club Level.
Sheraton Club guestroom features:
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary local and toll free calls (up to 60 minutes per call)
- Complimentary fitness center access
- Plush Bath robes
- Upgraded Shine Bath amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
Sheraton Club Lounge Features:
- Complimentary high speed internet access ($9.95 per day value)
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and evening hors' d'oeuvres
- Snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
Sheraton Club Lounge Hours:
6:30 - 9:30 AM Monday-Friday
7:30am - 10:30 AM Saturday-Sunday
Evening Hors d'oeuvres and Dessert:
5:30 - 7:30 PM (Sunday - Thursday)